Monday, June 4, 2007

Victoria Beckham (David Beckham/L.A Galaxy) @ 2007 MTV Movie Awards

Victoria Beckham dressed in a black and white zebra-like patterned outfit with a bright pink bra attends the 2007 MTV Movie Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on June 3, 2007 in Universal City, California.When she was asked hwo designed her dress,she simply answered:“It’s just from a shop in New York. It’s no make. It was just a good buy.”About her new reality show she said:“It’s great. It’s really good fun. I really enjoyed it. I’ve been trying to balance filming and moving… We’ve been filming lots of stuff. My house is like a building site with boxes everywhere. I’m going backwards and forwards trying to feather my nest to make sure it’s perfect for David and the boys.”While she attends the 2007 MTV Movie Awards,her husband David Beckham is back performing in England:“I’m so proud of him. I think he was fantastic and the reception he got was incredible. I wouldn’t have missed it for the world and both me and the boys were so excited. It was great.”




2 comments:

AdminVoilalaMode said...

I think she looks great!

dienu_tza said...

She`s georgeous!I think she`s very changed at this event.She`s looks much younger...and HOT!Just VB!She`s the stylest footballer`s wife!Go on Vic!